1 Doctor. 1 Office. 1 Fee.
Here at West Oakland Advanced Dental Artistry, our team puts your dental needs first. Our patient-centered philosophy is present in everything we do as we walk you through every step of the dental implant process. Your experience is enhanced by our friendly staff, welcoming office, and complimentary headphones to listen to your favorite music during treatment.
Dr. Allain has built a state-of-the-art dental office equipped with innovative technology that allows him and his team to achieve all the necessary aspects of your implant treatment under one roof. We want to ensure your experience at our Highland office is comfortable, enjoyable, and efficient so you can leave eager to flash your bright new smile.
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
- Our team offers various sedation dentistry options to relieve anxiety or fear that our patients may have when they undergo dental treatment.
- If you’re unsure if you qualify for dental implants, we offer a no-obligation consultation so Dr. Allain can properly examine the condition of your mouth before recommending a restorative treatment.
- As a master of prosthetics and reconstructive dentistry, Dr. Allain’s advanced qualifications will guarantee results that won’t disappoint.
Download our e-book today!
Are you interested in learning more about West Oakland Advanced Dental Artistry and how our dental implant process works? Learn more from our free, downloadable e-book that discusses Dr. Allain’s unique techniques, our personalized restorations, and a guide to help you decide if you’re a good candidate for implants.
Implant Technology at West Oakland
At West Oakland Advanced Dental Artistry, Dr. Allain is dedicated to providing treatment that delivers precise results and maximum comfort for our patients. We accomplish this by using the best technology the dental field has to offer. Our CBCT imaging technology and panoramic X-rays provide our Highland patients with:
- An accurate treatment plan designed alongside Dr. Allain
- Dental implant restorations that closely match your natural teeth
- Less time in our dental chair with a quicker, more efficient procedure
- Surgery that is likely to have little to no error
- A faster recovery period that provides long-term results
What our patients are saying
“I’ve had two appointments here (I’m currently sitting in the waiting room for my 3rd) and I must say Randy knows his stuff. I talk to him about new technologies in dental and it seems like he is constantly trying to better his service. 10/10 would recommend!”
– Blake J.
Meet Dr. Randy Allain
Dr. Allain has been serving patients in local communities for over 25 years. His dedication to his practice and his passion for changing people’s lives through restorative procedures encourage him to exceed our patients’ expectations. It’s this same passion that led him to build a state-of-the-art practice, equipped with the best technology in the dental field.
As a highly-skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced dentist in placing dental implants, Dr. Allain always enjoys seeing the smiles and joy of our patients when their treatment is complete. His accomplished background in prosthetics and reconstructive dentistry allows him to perform all necessary procedures for dental implants at our Highland office.